Account Manager, Water Technology
Account Manager, Water TechnologySUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
Lansing, MI 48901
This is a remote position which can be based around major metro areas of Michigan.
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
Our Account Management Team is at the forefront of innovation, working closely with customers to create advanced filtration and chemical treatment solutions for a wide array of industries. Our people do far more than manage the sales lifecycle, they’re technical advisors who develop a deep understanding of customer needs and deliver creative solutions improve efficiency and protect resources. Our most successful people have related technical experience or formal education in a STEM concentration, a passion for environmental sustainability, and a consultative customer approach. Our Account Management Team also gets access to excellent benefits and perks including:
- Autonomy - Our Team works remotely, managing their workload and schedule independently
- Training & Expertise - Access to superior technical and commercial training. Plus, the opportunity to travel in North America and benefit from a vast network of water technology experts
- Compensation - Competitive pay, sales incentives and a full suite of benefits, including a generous retirement plan
If you like the idea of being part of a company that’s doing big things to protect the environment, while being rewarded for your creativity and ability to grow a book of business, here’s more!
- Be a consultant and advisor! Listen, learn, and apply technologies to solve a wide variety of water and process treatment needs. Safety first, so you’ll need to learn and apply customer safety and environmental practices
- Have a sense of adventure! This is not a typical desk job. You’ll be out in the field working at commercial sites several days per month. Sometimes you’ll need to roll up your sleeves to work with PLCs, chem feed systems, and other equipment involved in water treatment. You’ll need to be proactive - preventative maintenance, calibrating feed pumps, controllers will be important. It’s easier to fix problems before they arise.
- Be a team player! We win together and your involvement in daily operational meetings will be key to staying on top of our priorities.
- Promote account growth! Partner across teams/ divisions to optimize solutions and delight your customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, Environmental Science, or Chemistry. Equivalent experience in the field will also qualify
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel overnight 1-2 days per month
Other Useful Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, account management, or industry operations is a plus!
- Good communication and technical (computer) skills will come in handy.
We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
To protect our customers, our employees, and their families, we strongly encourage, and in some cases require, successful new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting employment unless an exemption is granted as required by law. Upon receiving a conditional offer of employment, disclosure of your vaccine status will be required as permitted by state law. Help us protect each other by protecting yourself.